Highlights of the event:
- The bank is all set to organise the event on November 10 at the Toll Plaza, Nice Road
- Nearly 3500 participants to run the Marathon
- Abhijit Majumder, CGM, Bengaluru Circle, SBI to flag off the event
- D. V. Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers and former CM of Karnataka to grace the event
- Bibs of 5kms runners will consist of seeds for tree plantation post marathon
- Runners’ T-Shirt is made from 100% recycled material
Bangalore – November 7, 2019: To celebrate the passion for environmental sustainability and better living for our future generations, State Bank of India is back with its 3rd edition of SBI Green Marathon. The bank’s annual flagship event is to be witnessed by Bangalore on November 10, 2019. The bank is organizing a 5K, 10K, 21K run at Toll Plaza, Nice Road at 5:00 AM onwards. D.V. Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers and former CM of Karnataka would be gracing the event.
The 3rd edition of the 15 cities SBI Green Marathon will travel to New Delhi, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Patna and Jaipur with the inaugural run recently concluded in Lucknow followed by Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram.
City Today News