Bengaluru, 22nd March, 2020:
Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa held an emergency meeting with Dr. Devi Shetty and the minister members of taskforce today at 6 AM.
Deputy Chief Minister Dr. Ashwathanarayana, Home Minister Basavaraja Bommai, Medical Education Minister Dr. Sudhakar were present in the Meeting.
Highlights of the Meeting:
- SSLC exams to be postponed until further orders.
- state borders to be closed
- 1700 bed Victoria Hospital in Bangalore to be dedicated covid 19 hospital
- Steps to obtain permission to test Covid19 in more number of Government and Private hospitals with cooperation from ICMR and NIV.
- To increase the number of lab tests.
- Domestic air passengers to be screened at airports
- All elections postponed.
- war room to be opened, govt guest house balabrooie to be made into 24/7 war room, Chief Minister will take the lead.
- Ration of next two months will be provided in advance.
- request people from city not to visit villages.
City Today News