Flagging off Mobile Fever Clinic Bus: Hon’ble Chief Minister launched the bus. During the occasion, Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, Transport Department , Hon’ble Revenue Minister, Hon’ble MP, Bengaluru South and Shri.Shivayogi C.Kalasad IAS were present .
The Mobile Fever Clinic Bus initiative was taken by Mr. Sanchit Ga urav, Founder and CEO of Housejoy, in association with Government of Karnataka, KSRTC, Hon’e MP Shri. Tejaswi Surya, ACT Covid Fund and other partners, to increase the number of Covid tests across Bengaluru and win the fight against the virus.
We would also like to thank all partners who took part in this noble initiative – Portea Medical, SRL Diagnostics, Biognosys Technologies, ApnaComplex, Bangalore Apartment’s Federation.
KSRTC buses into Mobile Health Check Up clinics for general health checkup and Covid testing.
The bus is divided into 2 zones with beds, consultation area, maintaining proper hygiene conditions. There will be 4 teams with 4 Mobile Bus Clinics across Bengaluru – each team comprising of 1 doctor, 3 nurses and 1 lab technician with several volunteers facilitating the process.
The team will be starting from red zones and will try to screen maximum number of residents from these zones for symptoms and quarantining the ones who test positive.
The process is mentioned below-
1) Free glucose, blood pressure test and Covid symptoms consultation for all residents.
2) If they showcase symptoms, their swab will be collected immediately for Covid testing by Biognosys Technologies (ICMR certified, at discounted price of 3750).
3) If found +ve, their information will be shared with government and asked to quarantine.
4) Residents also have the option to do blood test (CBC, ESR, CRP) with SRL labs for a discounted price of Rs. 300.
5) SWAB Collection facility also included in the said bus .
The objective of the camp is to reach each resident of Karnataka and test maximum number of people so that the state can win the battle against Covid soon.
KSRTC already initiated this Mobile fever clinic buses with the association of District Administration in Mysuru, Mandya, Tumkur, Mangaluru, Bagalkote, Hubblli, Belgavi, Bengaluru and Raichuru.
The bus is in-house construction at KSRTC workshops.
Another four more buses will be given in Bengaluru for the said team.
City Today News