In order to connect to its customers at a deeper level, the stores have been operating in a highly organized and controlled environment post the graded lockdown. The Airtel stores / relationship centers have been governed with stringent SOPs with measurable accountability.
Safety measures adopted for Store operations:
· All stores are opened with limited working hours
· All CRO & Store managers are wearing gloves and masks all the times
· The Greeter provides sanitiser to the customers outside the store
· Zoning yellow lines have been placed on the floor around the consultation hubs/cash desk
· Customers and staff remain within the respective zones
· A minimum distance of 3 feet is maintained between customer and Staffer.
· Traditional way (Namaste) is followed to greet customer. Strictly no handshake.
· Usage of customer & other CROs mobile phone/tablet are avoided – If it is unavoidable, CRO to use hand sanitizer after touching other person mobile/tablet or else use Gloves.
· They have revived the ways of customer engagement through digitalization like contactless payments to curtail contamination risk.
· Health, hygiene, and safety have been given the utmost priority at all Airtel Stores.
Their cautious steps will ensure their customers are in safe hands they are sure that these measures will enhance awareness and instil confidence in their customers.
City Today News