- Aakash PrimeClass to conduct one and two-year courses for JEE and NEET aspirants for Class XI, XII and XII Pass
- Long term Foundation courses will also be offered to students from Class VIII, IX and X
- The extended course aims to “Bridge the Gap” and provide the best test preparation for students irrespective of their geographical location
- Live streamed through the Internet to a classroom equipped with audio-visual equipment, Aakash PrimeClass is a two-way interactive medium
- It will enable students to study in a classroom sitting in their town/city interacting with the Faculty@Aakash based in Delhi live on screen
Bengaluru, 15th June 2020 : Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), the national leader in test preparation services, has launched “long-term courses for students” from Class VIII to Class XII and XII Pass through Aakash PrimeClass, a one-of-its kind Extended Classroom course delivered through New Age Satellite Technology. While one to two year Foundation courses will be offered for students from Class VIII to Class X, courses will also be conducted for one and two years for students from Class XI and XII and XII Pass who wish to become doctors and IITians.
Students can log in at www.primeclass.aakash.ac.in for more information. Specific information on courses for JEE and NEET aspirants can also be seen at https://www.aakash.ac.in/prime-course-jee/and https://www.aakash.ac.in/prime-course-neet/
Giving prime importance to the safety of the students during this unprecedented time, sessions will be live streamed to the student’s home through YouTube. Aakash PrimeClass is a two-way interactive medium that will enable students preparing for Olympiads, JEE and NEET to study in a classroom environment while being in the safety of their home interacting with the Faculty@Aakash based in Delhi live on screen.
The program aims to impart an integrated learning experience to aspirants who are preparing for ‘Boards’ and competitive exams. The classes are delivered through a unique AV setup using a high-definition projection system and high-resolution classroom camera. AESL faculties also use smart assessment system, audio-video facilities, smart attendance system etc. to see, hear and talk to the students. They can see, listen and participate in a lecture while interact and raise queries to the faculty spontaneously as in a regular classroom set up.
Commenting on the launch of the long-term courses, Mr Aakash Chaudhry, Director and CEO of AESL, said, “During this challenging time, we want to ensure full cooperation to students preparing for JEE and NEET exams as well as Olympiads, irrespective of the geographical location. At Aakash PrimeClass, Innovative learning experience coupled with continuous testing and analysis will give students better insights and exposure to improve their academic performances. Our sessions will be interactive, allowing students to clear doubts, ask questions and be able to address their queries and concerns. We hope that students and educators will take advantage of this unique initiative.”
The Aakash PrimeClass courses will be delivered through the national network of AESL. The centres are VSAT-enabled and with the help of state-of-the-art studios & telecommunication facilities, they will channelize audio, video and data-enabled high-quality, faculty lectures to students.
Advantages of Aakash PrimeClass
- Aakash faculty is among the best in the country and have produced stellar results year-after-year
- The study material provided by AESL is acknowledged as the best among peers & is highly sought-after by discerning aspirants
- Web-based Text and Multimedia lessons are used to set the pace for upcoming topics along with PLA (Pre learning assessment)
- In-Class exercises are conducted to assess the learning of in-class teaching. It also enables Learning-Gap Analysis and Corrective action by student & faculty
- Post Class Assignments are provided for recall, revision as well as higher-order preparation
- A dedicated team is set up to resolve the doubts of students
- Planners are providedto inform and make visible class schedule, tests, and assignments
- All sessions conducted are recorded and are available in the students’ id which can be used for later review. Parents can also have a look at all the sessions
- Online review sessions are conducted to jointly review performance and plan accelerative or corrective steps
- Academic Help Desk forQuery record and query tracking
- E-mail/SMS alerts are shared on events, changes, scores, assignment completion/ Incompletion, to parents and faculty
With Aakash PrimeClass available in their hometown, students from small towns will no longer need to shift to a bigger city for their preparation. They will get tutelage of the most experienced faculties of Delhi. Best in class content, tests, 24×7 doubt resolution and video archives will also be available. Plus it takes away the worries of parents about their child’s health, safety and security.
City Today News