Information regarding the management of covid 19 situation in Bengaluru City was provided in the meeting.
There were 1207 active cases until yesterday evening in Bengaluru. All necessary preparations have been taken considering the surge in the cases everyday. In comparison to other cities the number of cases in Bengaluru is less.
Private hospitals have been identified and an order has been issued to reserve about 50 % beds.
It was assured by all that they would cooperate with the Government in handling the Covid 19 situation.
The Chief Minister assured that he would consider the suggestions given by all MLAs and MPs and take further action.
Highlights of the Meeting:
• It was suggested to appoint a nodal officer for each Assembly constituency for handling the covid 19 situation. The Chief Minister said that action has already been taken in this regard.
• It was informed that throat Swab testing facility will be set up at every Assembly Constituency.
• Separate Ambulance facility to transport dead bodies of Covid 19 patients would be enhanced.
• It was suggested to make use of huge marriage halls in the outskirts of Bengaluru City to quarantine asymptomatic persons. It was informed that action in this regard has already been taken and hotels have also been identified. The Chief Minister directed the officers to monitor the treatment given by the private hospitals to covid patients.
• It was informed that distribution of Ayurvedic medicines to increase the immunity levels as a precautionary measure would be reviewed.
• The Government has given priority for the safety of corona warriors.
• It was decided to give greater impetus to create awareness regarding precautionary measures amongst the general public.
- Chief Minister asked MLAs to visit hospitals and bring actual situation there to his notice.
City Today News