- Lockdown would be imposed every Sunday, with effect from July 5, 2020 until further orders. No activities shall be permitted on that day except essential services and supplies.
- All Government offices shall remain closed on all Saturdays, along with second and fourth Saturday with effect from July 10.
- The existing timing of night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am in the morning is altered to 8 pm to 5 am with effect from 29 June.
- Commissioner, BBMP was directed to set up more number of wholesale vegetable markets to avoid crowds in large wholesale vegetable markets for n the city
- Officers were directed to have centralised bed allocation system to speed up hospitalisation of Covid 19 patients
- CM directed to enhance the number of ambulances to carry Covid patients to 250 and to arrange seperate ambulances for carrying mortal remains of dead Covid patients. He also directed to use police control room wireless system to identify location and easy movement of ambulances.
- He directed to publish the details of nodal officers working for Covid Management.
- It was decided to give additional responsibilities to Joint Commissioners of 8 regions and also to appoint KAS officers to assist them in order to lessen the burden on Commissioner and the central office of BBMP.
- It was decided to avail services of 180 ESI doctors appointed by Labour department and appoint probationary tahasildars as nodal officers for Covid hospitals and Covid care centers.
- He directed to take necessary steps to reserve Marriage halls, hostels and other institutions in Bengaluru for Covid care centers and to avail railway coach with beds.
*Bengaluru Urban DC was told to identify more places for the last rites of dead patients. CM also directed to form teams for conducting last rites.
*BBMP Commissioner was directed to notify reservation of 50 per cent of beds in Medical colleges and private hospitals.
- He was also directed to notify tie up of hotels with hospitals to avoid any shortage of beds for treatment.
City Today News