· Boom Motors from Coimbatore enters Indian EV space with laser-focused strategy to transition India to clean mobility
· Their first product – the Boom Corbett is the most durable bike in India with best-in-class warranty of 7-years on chassis and 5-years on battery
· The bike is fully designed and developed in India for Indian driving conditions
· First EV company to introduce swappable smart batteries with portable chargers to remove India’s dependence on charging infrastructure
· First EV company to offer 5-year EMI on vehicle purchase to reduce EMI rates as low as Rs. 1,699 per month
· First EV company to have service touchpoints across the country
· Bike packed with intelligent features like petrol savings tracking, CO2 offset tracking, accident/theft detection, and parental mode
Bengaluru, 11th November 2021: With India pushing towards the target of 100% Electric Vehicle Nation by 2030, Boom Motors, the new high-tech Indian EV brand from the state of Tamil Nadu, is born to accelerate the country’s transition to clean mobility through indigenous high-performance electric vehicles that suits the Indian conditions.
“I believe that climate change is the biggest threat in front of us and have made it our mission to eliminate the largest sources of pollution in India – vehicular pollution” said Anirudh Ravi Narayanan, CEO of Boom Motors.
The company today unveiled the Boom Corbett – India’s most durable and long-lasting bike. The bike features a 2.3 kWh– which can optionally be doubled to 4.6 kWh – giving the vehicle a best-in-class range of up to 200 kms. The batteries are swappable and they come with a portable charger that can plug into any household socket thereby removing the requirement for charging infrastructure. The vehicle can hit a top-speed of 75 kmph with the two-battery option, can support 200 kgs loading, and can climb the steepest gradients in our cities.
City Today News