Laghu Udyog Bharati was established on 25 April, 1994 in Nagpur. In a period of 25 years Laghu Udyog Bharati has established itself as an All India Organization, having network in 450 districts throughout the country. Today Laghu Udyog Bharati is working at national level to make policy on labour, electricity, environment, finance & taxation. To make the nation prosperous Laghu Udyog Bharati is not only working with an economical attitude but application of all policies for all round progress of the nation.
Laghu Udyog Bharati (LUB)is planning to have Silver Jubilee Year Celebration Program on 16th. 17th &18th August 2019 at Nagpur. During three days function, discussion on difference topics relating to Micro & Small Industries will be held and its holistic policy will be considered. Silver Jubilee Celebration Program will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Sar Sanghachalak Dr. Mohan ji Bhagwat on 16th August,2019. Also the following central ministers are participating and addressing the event.
1) Shri Nitin JI Gadekari jHon’ble Minister of Road Transport, Highways & MSME..
2) Smt. Nirmala Sitaraman ji, Hon’ble Minister of Finance
3) Shri Piyush Goelji, Hon’ble Minister for Commerce & Industry and Railways.
4) Shri Santosh Kumar ji Gangawar, Hon’ble Minister of State for (1/C) for Labour & Employment.
5) Shi Devender Fadnavis ji. Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra. will be present in different sessions and will present their views.
In the above convention, First Generation entrepreneurs will be awarded. A conference of other industrial associations have also been organised. About 125 such associations from different parts of the country have confirmed their presence in the convention.
Laghu Udyog Bharati Karnataka (LUB-K) is the state chapter of LUB catering to the 24 districts of Karnataka and there is broader vision to cover entire 30 districts. LUB-K has set up units at Hubballi & Belagavi. We have proposal to start newer units at Mysore, Tumkur Mangalore, Udupi and Shivamagga districts this year.
– K.Narayana Prasanna