BANSSIA was founded in the year 1989 by 25 like minded MEME units of Kamakshipalya and was later extended to all the MSME’s covering West of chord road, Kamakshiplaya, Vrushabavathinagar till sunkadakatee.
Today BANSSIA boosts of more than 1300 members. The area covers mainly Private industrial Areas which lacked basis infrastructure and amenities.
BANSSIA has been fighting for the justice for MSME since inception, on various issues with regards to basic infrastructure, MSME Rights. Besides Banssia has all along stood by MSME’s during the Cauvery issue, Power shortage, Trade license, and in fighting the latest pandemic.
During the Pandemic BANSSIA took a initiative and helped more than 7000 Laborer’s and staff members to get vaccinated.
MSME’s have always been a neglected lot compared to IT and Agricultural sector. But a Messiah came to the rescue of MSME’s in this area which falls under the constituency of Govindrajnagar which is headed by the Local MLA Mr. V somanna ji who is also the Housing Minister andminister for infrastructure in GOK.
Due to the empathy of the Minister the basic infrastructure was upgraded to international standards and Industrial estate became A Model industrial area compared to all the industrial suburbs developed even by the government.
Mr. V Somanna has also extended his help in building our dream project BANSSIA Bhawan. This Bhawan will have a secretariat for BANSSIA members which will help the members to get the following benefits.
1. Creating Awareness AMONG MEMBERS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
2. Skill development for laborer’s and help new entrepreneurs in incubation of new startups
3. Marketing assistance for new products
4. Bridge with all government departs to solve their issues
5. Banking assistance for enhancement or new loans for our members, said Mr.Boregowda , president – BANSSIA at Press meet held at Press Club of Bangalore today.
City Today News – 9341997936